1. WHO ARE YOU? TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR COMPANY.
My name is Mickey Green I have been growing since I was 14, I am a second generation farmer. We started caregiving in 2008. We started breeding for ourselves and wanted to share what we found with others so we started Rekind Genetics in 2021. Rekind stands for again kindness and again kind bud originating from kind. We strive in making genetics from the top phenos we selected through the years of hunting and giving back to public by sharing these genetics with you.
2. WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START BREEDING?
Breeding started for me as a fun hobby to see what we could make from the genetics we gathered. An old friend who has since passed originally made Michigan Purple Lightsmade from Grape Ape and Northern Lights #7 then crossing it with purple phenos to get color just right. After seeing his creations i followed in his footsteps and continued his work.
3. WHAT IS YOUR PRIMARY METHOD OF GROWING?
We primarley grow indoors in amended soil. We supplement feed nectar of gods and run a organic farm.
4. DESCRIBE WHAT MAKES YOUR GENETICS AND YOUR COMPANY UNIQUE?
I think we are unique because we work lines and don’t just release f1. We test our gear and only select the best phenos we find. We also don’t do this for money we do this for the love of the plant and want to share what we have, if your honest were down to work. Anyone can do what we do but the determination and perseverance sets us apart.
5. WHAT ARE YOU SEEKING TO ACHIEVE IN BREEDING? WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 5 YEARS? 10 YEARS?
We are seeking to create memorable strains that you want to smoke for years to come.
6. WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CANNABIS?
We are heavy smokers we use it medically to cure our ailments. We believe this plant is the answer to helping us and others.
7. WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY ON BREEDING?
Our philosophy on breeding is this plant is for everyone. We want to share what we find with you and hope others create and share there work and we all grow together as a community.
8. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO IN CANNABIS?
I look forward to cannabis leading the world to a more peaceful and less pharmaceutical driven.
9. WHAT SHOULD PEOPLE LOOK OUT FOR IN YOUR LINEUP?
The public should look for consistency and keeper phenos in every pack we release.